100 % Unrefined shear butter is a high source of vitamin A, important for improving many skin conditions such as wrinkles, blemishes and eczema. Shear butter is a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree that grows naturally in West Africa. The best shear butter is one that is extracted through cold pressed methods and has no added chemicals or preservatives.
Shear butter is a creamy beige butter, hard at room temperature but readily melts once in the hands. Unrefined shear butter has no perfume, in fact has an odd smell when one is not used to it but the smell quickly dissipates once the butter is applied onto the skin.
- Intensely moisturizes skin
- Improves skin tone and elasticity
- Fades stretch marks, scaring and skin discoloration
- Repairs damaged skin
- Repair cracked heels and troublesome cuticles
- Boosts collagen
- Treats eczema, dermatitis and skin irritations
- Provides some UV protection
- Smooths tough or rough skin
- Natural hair treatment
- Intensely moisturizes dry damaged hair, softens coarse hair and conditions
- Wound healing
- Reduces Stretch Marks, Scarring and Cellulite
- Prevents Diaper Rash for Babies