LIQUID BLACK SOAP BODY WASH
Face and body cleansing exfoliator for treatment of acne, eczema and clearer complexion. All natural clarifying body wash.
African black soap is made in Ghana from the ashes of locally harvested plants and barks such a plantain, cocoa pods, palm tree leaves, and Shea tree bark, water and various oils like palm oil, coconut oil, palm kernel oil and also Shea butter and cocoa pod powder.
A shade of brown liquid
- Deep cleansing action Improves skin tone
- Cleanses away oil, makeup, dirt, and leaves a fresh glow.
- Helps soothe acne, rosacea, eczema, and psoriasis.
- It is safe for all skin types, however if you have sensitive skin it is advised that you use this soap sparingly.
- Mild exfoliate Reduces razor bumps
- Anti-septic, ant astringent, anti-infectious, anti-fungal & antibacterial properties
- Deep Moisturizing Healer
How to use:
Shake well before use, natural ingredients settle.
Face: Use daily. Wet face, apply a few drops to hands and lather. Then gently massage face. Rinse thoroughly with cold water. Proceed with toner and moisturize well. If excessive drying occurs reduce frequency of use.
Body: Apply to sponge and lather. Concentrate on problem areas and rinse thoroughly.