Black African Organics Black Soap Growth Stimulating Shampoo gently cleanses as it removes build up from styling products and soothes dry, itchy and flaking scalp. Helps regulate sebum production.
African black soap is made in Ghana from the ashes of locally harvested plants and barks such a plantain, cocoa pods, palm tree leaves, and Shea tree bark, water and various oils like palm oil, coconut oil, palm kernel oil and also Shea butter and cocoa pod powder.
A shade of brown liquid
African black Soap is known to help cure and treat a wide range of scalp and skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, rashes, dandruff, dry and itchy skin, caused by various skin conditions. This shampoo is enriched with Vitamin E, which aids in the healing process and keeping scalp and skin bright, healthy, rejuvenated and clean and it keeps your hair shiny, soft and moisturized. Black Soap is great at keeping your hair moisturized because it contains a high amount glycerine.
- Deep cleansing action
- Mild exfoliate Reduces razor bumps
- Moisture keeps our hair from being dry, weak and brittle, which contributes to hair damage and hair loss.
- Is a gentle exfoliator that gives our scalp a deep clean, which is essential for keeping our scalp cleansed and stripped of any debris that may be clogging the hair follicles and pores
- It removes excess oils from the scalp and hair, without removing essential natural oils in our scalp and on our hair, which keeps the moisture in our hair and reduces dryness and damage.
- Stimulates blood circulation to the scalp
- Strengthens the hair at the roots
- Promotes new growth
- Reduces thinning and balding
- Anti-septic, ant astringent, anti-infectious, anti-fungal & antibacterial properties
How to use:
Shake well before use, natural ingredients settle. Apply to wet hair, lather and massage at the root to stimulate the scalp. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary. For best results, follow with our shea butter leave in conditioner.