This is an excellent product to use on natural, transitioning or relaxed hair.
- Mango butter is an emollient and moisturizer, has a high content of fatty acids (this helps keep the hair moisturized for longer)
- Coconut oil hydrates and protects hair against breakage while replenishing lost oils
- Castor oil gives fine hair a thicker appearance, it’s filled with nutrients to feed hair follicles, and it increases hair growth due to its stimulation of blood flow in the scalp.
- Jojoba promotes hair growth, soothes scalp, treats dry hair and dandruff
- Defines and enhances curls
- Heals damaged scalp
- Promotes hair growth
- Smoothens split ends
- protects hair against breakage while replenishing lost oils
- Adds volume and shine to dull, lifeless hair
- Softens locks making them smooth and easy to manage.
- Treats a dry, flaky scalp, and soothes scalp irritations.
Directions for use:
Melt 15ml of the mask over low heat, in double boiler (avoid using an open flame). Massage directly onto the scalp. Mask for an hour or leave overnight. Wash off normally using shampoo