How to use
1. Black Soap Shampoo
Apply to wet hair gently massaging into the hair and scalp. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary
2. Curl Enhancing Treatment Mask
- Place the mask in a cup of boiling water, once warm and melted;
- Section your hair into 4 parts using sectioning clips.
- Apply generous amount onto the scalp
- Wear a satin cap / doek.
- leave on for 45 minutes or overnight
- Rinse off using lukewarm water to seal in moisture.
3. Shea Butter Hair Mousse
Rub a small amount of Leave-In conditioner between palms and distribute throughout the hair. Comb through. Let it penetrate the hair. DO NOT RINSE OUT. Proceed to blow dry or style as desired.
4. Jamaican Black Castor Oil
Part hair down the middle and massage JBCO into scalp until absorbed. Apply to hair after using shea butter hair mousse leave-in conditioner – This helps to seal in moisture. Let it penetrate the hair. DO NOT RINSE OUT. Use once or twice daily. Can be used as a pre-shampoo treatment
5. Detangling Aloe Tea
Spray directly onto the hair before combing to remove knots and tangles