Organic African Black Soap (100g) – Anti-Breakouts and Dark Marks
- ✔️ Brightens skin tone for younger glowing skin
- ✔️ Fights breakout and pimples
- ✔️ Fades scars, blemishes and pigmentation
- ✔️ Delicately tones and fixes pores and texture
- ✔️ Helps reduce appearance of the fine lines as well as wrinkles.
Out of stock
Enjoy fresh, radiant skin with the help of Africa’s natural healers. This pure black soap has been used for centuries throughout Africa, where it is considered the very best way to cleanse the skin. African mothers use black soap on their baby’s sensitive skin because of its natural, gentle properties. Black soap is excellent for the treatment of acne, eczema, psoriasis, and other skin ailments. It is completely natural, so you don’t have to worry about any harsh chemicals irritating your skin. Take a step towards a more natural, holistic lifestyle with this refreshing black soap.
- Anti-aging Antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Black soap helps even out and fade brown spots and discolorations
- Deep cleansing action Improves skin tone
- Mild exfoliate Reduces razor bumps
- Treats and clears acne scars, pimples, black heads, white heads and helps with uneven skin tone, oily, dry, sensitive skin.
- it acts as a natural sunscreen, with a very low SPF though
1, 3, 5
Order with confidence
We understand that you are eagerly awaiting the delivery of your order and we therefore aim to process orders within 24 hours of receiving payment.
Orders received on weekends will be processed on Monday.
Orders received on public holidays will be processed the next business day.
Our delivery cost is R 99 across South Africa
How long does it take?
Delivery takes 1 to 3 working days from the time of dispatch; remote areas can take up to 7 days. Working days are defined as Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
During peaks and sales delivery can take slightly longer.
The shipping period starts once payment has been authorized. Receipt of payment can vary depending on how the payment is processed.
- Credit cards: The order is dispatched once the bank provides an authorization code.
- Cash deposits and internet transfers: The order is dispatched once the funds reflect in the bank account.
No deliveries will be sent to postal addresses or via the post office.
All parcels are insured in transit, this means that should your parcel get lost or damaged we will replace immediately.