Enjoy fresh, radiant skin with the help of Africa’s natural healers. This pure black soap has been used for centuries throughout Africa, where it is considered the very best way to cleanse the skin. African mothers use black soap on their baby’s sensitive skin because of its natural, gentle properties. Black soap is excellent for the treatment of acne, eczema, psoriasis, and other skin ailments. It is completely natural, so you don’t have to worry about any harsh chemicals irritating your skin. Take a step towards a more natural, holistic lifestyle with this refreshing black soap.
Black soap is a little crumbly and softer than most soap, so be careful to store it properly. It’s a shade of brown, instead of black. It has a high glycerine content and absorbs water easily, so it should be stored in a plastic bag or dry area away from the tub and shower.
- Anti-aging Antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Black soap helps even out and fade brown spots and discolorations
- Deep cleansing action Improves skin tone
- Mild exfoliate Reduces razor bumps
- Treats and clears acne scars, pimples, black heads, white heads and helps with uneven skin tone, oily, dry, sensitive skin.
- it acts as a natural sunscreen, with a very low SPF though